Intercultural Communication in European project Managers and Teams
- 0 Kommentarer
- 3550 Antal besök
The INTERTool project aims at providing European project managers and teams in adult education with the basic specific intercultural competencies necessary for successful transnational cooperation in the framework of European projects, with a strong focus on the virtual dimension.
To this end, virtual and face-to-face learning and training tools will be developed, produced, tested and disseminated that contribute to
- Reconciling different communication and working styles and values brought into European projects
- Facilitating an effective type of moderation to solve problems during the project process taking into regard the emotional aspects of intercultural communication
- Organising intercultural communication in virtual environments
- Facilitating, mostly by virtual means, an efficient and effective intercultural team-building process
- Securing equality in the partnership caused by differences especially in the field of language competencies and cultural values
You can access the Virtual Intercultural Team Tool Website, a website that offers online support and tools for teams working in European projects to improve intercultural communication and build on their cultural diversity for an effective implementation of their projects.
We are now in the testing phase of the virtual tool and would appreciate your contribution in form of feed back on what we have developed.
Please log on to the website at: www.intercultural.ro/VITT, create your account, test the tool and give your feed back to the VITT development team
.Extracted from INTERTool