International Conference ICL (Interactive Collaborative Learning)
- 1 Kommentarer
- 1740 Antal besök
This interdisciplinary conference aims to focus on the exchange of relevant trends and research results as well as the presentation of practical experiences gained while developing and testing elements of interactive collaborative learning.
ICL 2012 will have a focus on Collaborative Learning and New Pedagogical Approaches in Engineering Education.
See the complete Call for Papers here.
Topics are (amongst others):
- Lifelong learning
- Adaptive and intuitive environments
- Ubiquitous learning environments
- Semantic metadata for e-learning
- Mobile learning environments applications
- Computer aided language learning (CALL)
- Platforms and authoring tools
- Educational MashUps
- Knowledge management and learning
- Educational Virtual Environments
- Standards and style-guides
- Remote and virtual laboratories
- Evaluation and outcomes assessment
- New learning models and applications
- Real world experiences
- Pilot projects / Products / Applications
|23 April 2012||Submission of extended abstracts (full papers, special sessions)
|14 May 2012||Submission deadline (all other submission types)|
|28 May 2012||Notification of acceptance|
|31 Aug. 2012||Camera-ready due|
|26-28 Sep. 2012||Conference in Villach, Austria|
See instructions for authors here.