- 0 Kommentarer
- 1445 Antal besök
Online workspace for faculty and students that demonstrates how digital infrastructure improves teaching and learning. Since its inception as a university spin-off, 11,000 faculty members and students have used the beta-version of iversity. Having raised 1.1 million Euros of funding in July of 2011.
iversity allows faculty...
- to easily set up a course website, to upload teaching materials and engage their students;
- to share links, references and general observations in research groups without the hassle of starting and promoting a blog or content management system;
- to announce conferences, guest lectures or calls for papers.
iversity allows students...
- to interact with course materials right where they already spend most of their time: online;
- to work together with classmates on assignments (e.g. social reading, collaborative writing);
- to build an archive of learning materials and problem-related discussions in the cloud.