Call for Papers on Learning and Active Ageing extended to April 27, 2012
- 0 Komentarji
- 4093 Obiskih
This issue of eLearning Papers will explore innovative teaching methods and new learning environments being used effectively to promote lifelong learning among older people in Europe.
eLearning Papers seeks submissions about learning and active ageing in the 21st century, for both sections: In-Depth and From the Field. We specifically invite contributions which address one or several of the following issues:
- Bridging the digital divide among older people paying due attention to specific challenges faced by older persons with impairments, ethnic minorities, low incomes, older women, etc.
- Open educational resources for non-traditional students
- Age-friendly environments, goods and services
- Fostering technical skills to create adept senior e-learners
- Learning environments for older learners
- Challenges for teachers and developers working with older students using ICT
- Policies and practice: institutional innovation supported by ICTs
The article submission has been extended to 27 April, 2012. The provisional date of publication is May, 2012.
For further information and to submit your article, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest editor: Anne-Sophie Parent, Secretary General, AGE Platform Europe.
Read more here