SME’s e-learning to e-Work Efficiently
- 0 Colaboratori implicaţi
- 2481 Vizite
SEES'goal is to provide practical and useful support for preparation of e-managers and e-workers of SMEs for working in a “virtual environment”.
The SEES project aims at analyzing, identifying the necessary competencies required for “e-work” and also will develop and pilot-test on-line tools and e-learning material for e-managers and e-workers to support their preparation for “telework”.
Outputs of the project:
- Sectorial Survey Report to analysis and identify the key competencies the SMEsfind the most important for e-work in 4 EU countries
- Based on the findings of the analysis, to develop of anOn-lineCompetency Tool-KIT for SMEs to support the self-assessment of E-managers and E-workers
- To develop and pilot test new innovative e-learning curriculum material for two target groups: E-managers and E-workers, including 12 key E-Worker competencies
- Dissemination activities:
- Information days for partner countries involving a total of 50 SME representatives
- Four newsletters during the project life cycle
- Individual consultation meetings with SME directors and HR managers
- Other promotional activities
Extracted from SEES