Call for Papers on Next Generation Learning
- 0 comentários
- 1252 Visitas
On February 21-23 Dalarna University in collaboration with KTH Royal Institute of Technology hosts the Next Generation Learning Conference, a Nordic conference on the implications for learning and education of the digital revolution.
The conference is aimed at development and research projects on NGL in both educational and professional settings.
Next Generation Learning Conference include, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Mobility and learning
- Self-paced learning and open educational resources
- Information-tools and knowledge processes
- New knowledge processes within the working life
- Web-based higher education
- Collaborative learning
- Learning environments and the modern school
- Call for Papers is now open
- Read the entire Call for Papers