NEXT-TELL is an Integrated Project (IP) in the ICT challenge of the 7th framework programme of the EC; its main objective is to provide, through research and development, computational and methodological support to teachers and students
To bring about our vision of 21st Century classroom learning, NEXT-TELL will work towards these main objectives:
- Articulate a conceptual framework for designing and implementing methods that can be used to formatively assess ICT-enhanced learning and to negotiate the assessment process amongst stakeholders.
- Provide resources and ICT support for teachers and students to develop learning activities and appraisal methods appropriate for 21st Century learning based on this conceptual framework.
- Provide IT support in the classroom so that teachers and students have available nuanced information about students’ learning when it is needed and in a format that is supportive of decision making, thus optimizing levels of stimulation, challenge, and feedback.
- Provide IT support for making students’ activities in informal learning places – and in general in the “learning ecology” outside of school – part of ‘accountable work’, thus building on students’ interests, fostering their identity development and supporting their social networks.
- Foster in-service teachers’ professional development by providing new methods and tools for learning from students’ learning and for learning from peers’ teaching.
- Increase a school’s capacity for data-driven decision making by means of leadership development, including ICT support for the strategic planning of teachers’ professional development.
NEXT-TELL’s formost goal is to provide an innovation platform, used by teachers to continuously and collaboratively innovate ICT-enhanced formative classroom assessment. To achieve this, NEXT-TELL provides method and tool support on three levels:
- For the teacher (and for students) in the class, and for homework, to help with pedagogical decision making (feedback, instructional planning);
- For groups of teachers conducting inquiries into students’ learning with the aim to improve pedagogy and use of ICT in their teaching;
- For principals and head teachers to strategically align ICT with pedagogical goals of their school.
Doświadczenia wyniesione z projektu e-VITA są wykorzystywane do badania relacji pomiędzy poważnymi grami i kształceniem formalnym i nieformalnym.
Projekt e-VITA promuje i bada innowację w pedagogice poprzez określenie i ocenę czterech różnych metod pedagogicznych. Ponadto ma na celu ułatwienie mechanizmów przekazywania wiedzy, które łączą kształcenie oparte na grach z koncepcją kształcenia międzypokoleniowego. W ramach projektu opracowano serię gier, które mają za zadanie podnoszenie europejskiej świadomości kulturowej poprzez przekazywanie doświadczenia starszych europejczyków wykraczające ponad granice państw. W tej pracy została przedstawiona pierwsza część oceny eksperckiej osiągniętych wyników.
A collaborative bank of authentic audio resources, recorded by native speakers, for a freely pedagogical or personal use to train oral comprehension. Audio resources can be downloaded or listened online, and any person who feels interested may contribute sending personal audio documents by filling in the form.
This specification is intended to cover the representation of several kinds of information, centred around individuals, who collect, create, reflect on and use their own information for learning, development, self-presentation, or related purposes. The information is typically authored, or collected, by the individuals themselves, and may cover: what they have done, made, achieved, written, or are proud of; what or who helps or has helped them; what they aspire to; what they are good at; evidence for and reflections on any of these; and perhaps input from other people.
The 6th EFQUEL Innovation Forum entitled "Certify the Future!?... Accreditation, Certification and Internationalisation" seeks to discuss certification systems for higher education, discuss certification in adult education and schools, for individuals and for organisations from Europe and beyond. We would like to invite you to debate the value of certifications, to examine good practice examples of innovative ways of certification in the various educational fields and to shape a future vision of how certifications can evolve to become instruments to certify the future.
- Wayne Mackintosh, Director of the OER Foundation & Founder of WikiEducator
- Asha Kanwar, Vice President, Commonwealth of Learning
- Yves Punie, Senior Scientist in the Information Society Unit, IPTS
- Steve Wheeler, Associate Professor of Learning Technologies at the University of Plymouth
ePractice Digital Literacy Workshop on Digital Competences for Social Inclusion Actors and Intermediaries
This report reflects the presentations, discussions and conclusions on a "Digital Competences for Social Inclusion Actors and Intermediaries" workshop organised in the context of ePractice Digital Literacy community (Brussels, 12 October 2010). The purpose of this workshop was to identify good practices and success criteria regarding ICT-enabled training, resources, and tools for developing digital competences for intermediaries and social actors (professionals, volunteers, carers, actors in general from the Public and Third Sectors) to support them on their job on providing assistance to groups at risk of exclusion and on fostering their digital, social inclusion and economic participation. As a result, six policy options for the development of digital competences for intermediaries were identified and debated by participants.
Dans notre article « Formation e-learning : quand industrialisation rime avec qualité », nous faisions mention de la possibilité et même de la nécessité pour certaines entreprises, d’industrialiser la production de leur formation à distance. Une manière pour elles de pallier les difficultés à introniser une méthode de formation qui requiert l’alliance de compétences pédagogiques, technologiques et humaines. Le tutorat adapté à la formation à distance doit s’accorder avec cette industrialisation du e-learning. Peut-on alors parler d’industrialisation du tutorat ?
Industrialisation de la formation à distance et tutorat, les craintes