profil pubbliku Claudio Dondi
30 May 2007
President ( SCIENTER; EFQUEL )
Claudio Dondi, born in Modena in 1958 and an industrial economist as a university background, is the President of SCIENTER – a non-profit research organisation based in Bologna and active Europe-wide in the field of innovation of education and training systems – since its establishment in 1988. In this position his main activities are the co-ordination of large national and European projects, as well as policy advice and evaluation at regional, national and international level. His other positions include: Member of the Board of the MENON EEIG (enabling eLearning) in Brussels, Member of the Editorial Board of the European Journal of ODL, President of EFQUEL – the European Foundation for Quality in eLearning
- C. Dondi, “MARKET DEVELOPMENT, PRACTICES AND POLICIES”, World Education Market Conference, Lisbon, 20-23 May 2003.
- C. Dondi, “ICT in Adult and non-Formal Learning in Europe”, OECD/NCAL International Roundtable, Philadelphia – Pennsylvania, 12-14 November 2003.
- C. Dondi, The introduction of VLE in a conventional university contexts: an institutional perspective, in Barajas, M. (Ed., 2003): Virtual Learning Environments in Higher Education: A European View. Barcelona, Publicacions de la Universitat de Barcelona.
- C. Dondi, THE APPROACH OF ITALIAN UNIVERSITIES TO ICT FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING: CONTEXTUAL ELEMENTS, ACHIEVEMENTS AND FUTURE PROSPECTS, in Van der Wend, M. and ven de Ven, M. (Eds., 2003), The Use of ICT in Higher Education. Utrecht, Lemma Publishers.
- C. Dondi “L-CHANGE - EUROPEAN OBSERVATORY ON IST RELATED CHANGE IN LEARNING SYSTEMS”, Asia-Europe Institute University Malaya, Kuala Lampur, April 2003.
- C.Dondi and M. Moretti, TEACHER TRAINING in Handbook on Information Technologies for education and training - Springer-Verlag Berlin- Heildelberg, 2002.
- C. Dondi, E.Mancinelli, Human Interaction as a key success factor in e-Learning systems, EBTN Conference proceedings, 3-5 October 2001, Rome – Italy.
- C. Dondi, An overview of European policies to support ODL and eLearning, September 2001.
- C. Dondi (2001) ICT – Supported Innovation In Regional Training Systems, AGORA, 15-16 March 2001, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- C. Dondi, Maybe learning at home, but not alone: how ict can support the building of learning communities, 21-23 March 2001, Eskilstuna – Sweden.
SCIENTER, via Val D’Aposa 3, 40123 Bologna, Italy
+39 051 6560401
Artikoli ta ' Claudio Dondi
15 April 2011 | 52941 | 5/5
Virtual Mobility makes European and worldwide available to those who are not able to benefit from existing, physical, international exchange programmes, and therefore benefits a wider community.
30 November 2010 | 3540 | Għad m'hemmx voti
This report discusses the development and application of stakeholder analysis (SHA) in Adult Learning Centres. The research aimed to develop a unique quality approach to formal and informal learning provided by adult learning centres. One obtained...
28 February 2010 | 68490 | Għad m'hemmx voti
The EU-funded Learnovation project worked between 2008-2009 to stimulate a consultation process aimed to lead to a collective and consensus-based new vision of eLearning in Europe. The rationale of the exercise was to assess how and whether learning...