1st Moodle Research Conference
- 0 Kummenti
- 1479 Visits
The Moodle Research Conference will become a major event for academics, researchers, experts and practitioners - sharing experiences, research achievements and innovative developments with Moodle. It is a unique opportunity to participate in an event dedicated to research and development (R&D) on learning and teaching carried out with Moodle. The conference will provide opportunities for sharing, discussing and providing constructive criticism of research outcomes and methods.
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments on the following topics:
- Research studies and case studies on teaching with Moodle
- Mobile Learning with Moodle
- Innovative Moodle plug-ins
- Learning Analytics in Moodle
- Collaborative Learning with Moodle
- Moodle communities of practice
- Interoperability with Moodle
- Accessibility in Moodle
- Adaptivity in Moodle
Call for Papers
Prospective authors are invited to submit:
- Research papers - of up to 8 pages, including figures and references.
- Posters and research in progress, that should be up to 1000 words in length.
More information about the submission process and formats are availabl eon the conference website.
28 May 2012: Submission of manuscripts (extended)
- 11 June 2012: Notification of acceptance
- 9 July 2012: Submission of final copy of accepted papers
- 16 July 2012: Early Bird Deadline
- 14th and 15th September 2012: Moodle Research Conference 2012