Organic.Balkanet: Developing the skills of Organic Agriculture trainers for the Balkans
- 0 Komentāri
- 1730 Apmeklējumu skaits
Organic Agriculture (OA) has come to the fore as an agricultural approach that can not only produce safer products but is environmentally sound too. However, organic farming is still hampered by lack of clarity: both consumers and the agricultural professionals are not always sure what OA is, what are its benefits, which products are covered by OA, and which restrictions apply to organic farming.
The overall aim of the Organic.Balkanet project is to facilitate the transfer of innovative training practices and e-learning content to the case of vocational education of young and unemployed agricultural professionals, as well as to agricultural professionals in new EU members.
- Identifying and analysing targeted user requirements for training agricultural professionals in a number of EU countries on topics related to Organic Agriculture (OA).
- Selecting and analysing innovative e-learning content that has been previously developed to support training needs in previous initiatives
- Integrating the e-learning content in a national and regional training systems and practices related to OA.
- Adapting and enhancing the selected content in order to support the lifelong learning needs of agricultural professionals in the participating user organisations, through appropriately designed training scenarios.
- To collect, categorize and publish in an online learning repository the transferred content from previous initiatives in the form of digital training objects.
- To deploy a multilingual online environment that will facilitate end-users’ online search, retrieval, access and use of digital training objects in the online learning repository.
- To design a number of training scenarios that will introduce the use of the transferred e-learning content to support training of agricultural professionals in the participating user organisations.
- To carry out a set of focused pilot trials to validate the proposed training scenarios and the transferred e-learning content.
- To promote the cooperation of stakeholders in this particular content area and support the sustainability of project results.