Call for Contributions: ePIC 2012
- 0 Komentarai
- 1631 Apsilankymų skaičius
Until 5 March 2012 authors are invited to submit research papers, case studies, work in progress, position papers, workshops and posters. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by three members of the programme committee for originality, significance, clarity and quality. Accepted papers will be published in the ePIC 2012 proceedings under ISBN 978-2-9540144-1-8.
Authors are invited to address issues in relation to:
- development of lifelong learner / professional / citizen identity;
healthcare education of professionals and citizens (professional- health- folio);
integrative learning and holistic development;
individual / community /organisational ePortfolios and identities development;
continuing professional development and sustainable employability;
- assessment, recognition and accreditation of learning (formal, informal, lifelong and life-wide).
Key conference questions may include, (but are not limited to):
- Should everybody (individuals, communities and organisations) have an ePortfolio?
- How do individual and organisational ePortfolios (and identity) relate?
- How do ePortfolios contribute to the identity construction process?
- How do ePortfolios support the acquisition of 21st century skills?
- How do ePortfolios support lifelong learning, orientation and employability?
- How to develop the recognition and accreditation of prior Experience and learning (APEL) ?
- How to create an ePortfolio ecosystem?
- How do ePortfolios, Personal Learning Environments and Personal Working Environments relate?
- How can we make effective an ‘business case’ to those funding eportfolio provision when resources are restricted?