Teacher Virtual Campus: Research, Practice, Apply
- 0 Commenti
- 3935 Visite
The aim of the project is to increase virtual mobility among academic staff by facilitating development, management and implementation of virtual research and mobility and by improving their virtual mobility competences.
TeaCamp project contributes to the needs to increase virtual mobility among academic staff by facilitating:
- HE institutions to realize necessary steps to be undertaken to ensure full academic virtual exchange and recognition of academic virtual processes, academic staff to prepare, develop and implement virtual mobility, despite their economic, social and other restraints, researchers to implement transnational research,
- institutions and students to benefit from updated and qualitative curriculum, to ensure availability and ccessibility of qualitative curriculum for various LLL target groups.
- Recommendations for institutional regulations for academic staff and student virtual mobility implementation and full academic recognition
- TeaCamp virtual campus with the tools for academic staff to develop curriculum content, to implement virtual mobility, and to evaluate learning results and implement international comparative research
- Curriculum content (based on learning results) developed by each partner institution for international virtual mobility of students, including learning/ teaching scenarios
- Study on virtual mobility for teachers and students based on international comparative research results, using TeaCamp virtual campus tools
- TeaCamp exploitation strategy, based on recommendations and research resultsExtracted from TeaCamp
Extracted from TeaCamp