RACEV - Conference about collaborative learning in virtual environments
- 0 Észrevételek
- 2067 Látogatások
"Conference about collaborative learning in virtual environments" is a initiative developed by the thematic network for collaborative learning in virtual environments (RACEV) where 8 institutions take part: Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Universidad de La Laguna (ULL), Universitat de les Illes Balears (UIB), Universidad de Sevilla (US), Universidad de Valladolid (UVA) and Universitat de València (UV). Dr. Montse Guitert is the coordinator of the network, who is the Edul@b research group chief investigator.
RACEV target is to make easier the on-line collaborative learning between students, by analyzing social interaction phenomenon within higher education. Using this knowledge, we try to provide pedagogical strategies to teachers.
During the conference, which will be held in Barcelona on 26 and 27 November 2012, we will be inviting participants to share their experiences and ideas focused in the exploration and study of collaborative on-line learning topic, from three points of view:
Focus 1: Experiences on collaborative tools and platforms
- Tools to encourage collaborative learning in students
- Conceptual proposals and innovative practical experiences in collaborative networking learn.
- Social networks and virtual communities.
Focus 2: Collaborative methodical proccesses
- Pedagogical directions for the collaborative learning through ICT.
- Pedagogical directions to support collaboration and interaction between on-line students.
- E-learning for a collaborative culture.
Focus 3: Collaborative processes evaluation
- Fundamentals and considerations about the collaborative processes evaluation.
- Tools for the collaborative network processes evaluation.