Global Junior Challenge 2012 - registration open until 31 July
- 0 Észrevételek
- 2671 Látogatások
The Global Junior Challenge is an international competition rewarding the most innovative projects employing cutting-edge ICT technologies in the field of youth education and training.
The competition, promoted by the City of Rome and organized by the Fondazione Mondo Digitale, is held every two years.
Deadline for submission is 31 july 2012.
Who can participate?
The competition is open to everyone:
- Schools and universities, both public and private, worldwide
- Public and private institutions and organisations
- Associations, cooperatives and other non profit organisations
- Public and private companies
- Research Centres
- Individual citizens of any age
The Global Junior Challenge rewards projects in all fields of youth education, not only those addressed at schools. There is no geographical or size limitation as the Challenge welcomes everyone: from websites created by middle school students to global projects employing cutting edge technology for online training.
How to present a project?