Launch of SEVAQ+ v2.0
- 0 Commentaires
- 1142 Nombre de visites
SEVAQ+ aims to engage in wide-reaching dissemination and exploitation of the results of a Leonardo da Vinci pilot project (2005-2007): the SEVAQ tool and concept for the Self-Evaluation of Quality in eLearning.
Feedback gathered between June 2010 and January 2011, from nearly 2000 users around Europe, has resulted in key improvements to ensure SEVAQ+ best meets the needs of managers, teachers, trainers and learners in both HE and VET. The result is SEVAQ+ v2.0, launched in April 2011.
New features and improvements include:
- A brand new, user-friendly interface;
- The streamlined ‘designer’ area for quicker and simpler questionnaire administration;
- More options for questionnaire designers, including:
- distributing a single questionnaire in several languages,
- defining comments as obligatory or optional,
- automated functions for communicating with questionnaire respondents
See for yourself http://www.sevaq-plus.preau.ccip.fr/