OSR International Contest for the Best Educational Pathways
- 3 Palaute
- 1332 Käyntien määrä
The OSR team is organizing an International contest for the development of educational pathways for teaching science, based on the use of the Inquiry Based Teaching Model.
The contest participants are asked to develop an educational pathway using digital resources from the OSR digital library, and to upload it to the OSR repository. The theme of the educational pathway must be connected with the exhibits (one or more) of the OSR science centers and museums, namely
- Ciência Viva (Portugal) - http://www.pavconhecimento.pt/home/
- Palace of Miracles (Hungary) - http://www.csopa.hu
- Eugenides Foundation (Greece) - http://www.eugenfound.edu.gr/
- Heureka (Finland) - http://www.heureka.fi/portal/englanti/exhibitions/
- Cite des sciences (France) - http://www.cite-sciences.fr/en/cite-des-sciences
- Deutsches Muséum (Germany) - http://www.deutsches-museum.de/en/exhibitions/
- Museo Nazionale della scienza e della technologia, Leonardo Da Vinci (Italy) -
To get an idea of an educational pathway check the following example:
The electromagnetic spectrum (http://www.osrportal.eu/en/node/94012)
Participants have to prepare their pathways by the 31st of August 2011. They will need to inform the contest review panel by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for their nomination.
The criteria for the selection of the best pathways will be announced on the 30th of April to the OSR portal registered users.
The results will be announced on the 30th of September 2011. The authors of the two best educational pathways will have the chance to participate to the International OSR Training Workshop that will be organised in the framework of the EDEN Open Classroom Conference (http://www.eden-online.org/eden.php?menuId=547) in Athens, Greece (27th to 29th of October 2011). All the costs of their participation (travel costs, accommodation, conference fee) will be covered by the organising committee.