EFMD - CEIBS Conference on Innovative Business in China and Europe (followed by EQUIS, EPAS & DAF seminars)
- 0 Palaute
- 1534 Käyntien määrä
The development and growth of China over the last 15 years has been remarkable and has had a profound impact on the global economy. However with continued growth comes the challenge of maintaining this in the future. China is looking to shift from being the manufacturing powerhouse of the world to being a centre of innovation and ideas and the 2012 CEIBS-EFMD conference in Beijing (November 29-30) will focus on Innovative Business in China and Europe.
Questions that will be discussed and explored during the conference will include:
- What is the status of innovation in China?
- How innovative are Chinese companies that have gone global?
- What are the Chinese government's innovation policies?
- Which are the implications of innovative business practices on human resources?
- How open are European companies to innovation?
- How can European companies relate to China?
- Does China have the talent available to shift towards an innovation driven economy?
- What does this mean for business schools and companies?
All of these issues are relevant to companies, business schools, faculty and policy makers with an interest in China's and Europe's economic growth and cooperation. A variety of corporate and academic speakers will provide input and lead discussions around innovative business. The conference programme will be based on the expertise of the Centre on China Innovation at CEIBS. The 2012 CEIBS-EFMD conference will take place on the Beijing campus of CEIBS on 29-30 November and will be followed by EFMD introductory accreditation seminars which are highlighted below.
This conference is organised in the framework of the EU-China Business Management Training (BMT) Project, http://www.ceibs.edu/bmt/, funded by the European Union.