International Conference "The Future of Education"
- 0 Kommentare
- 1469 Aufrufe
The objective of The Future of Education Conference is to promote transnational cooperation and share good practice in the field of innovation for education.
The Call for Papers, within the Future of Education Conference, is addressed to teachers, researchers and experts in the field of education as well as to coordinators of education and training projects.
The abstract should be written in English (between 200 and 500 words) and sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 21 January 2013.
• 21 January 2013: Deadline for submitting abstracts
• 11 February 2013: Notification of Acceptance / Rejection
• 25 March 2013: Deadline for final submission of papers
• 3 May 2013: Deadline for speakers registration
• 13-14 June 2013: Dates of the conference